How to Make Our Lobster White Pizza with Truffle Oil
Written Preparation Instructions for Lobster White Pizza with Truffle Oil
The total plating & baking time for this item is approximately 10 minutes, not counting the time needed to preheat your oven. You can download a printable version of these instructions using the link at the bottom of the page.
- Place pizza shell in freezer and lobster meat in refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Pre-heat conventional oven to 425 degrees or convection oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pizza on oiled tray or pizza stone.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- While pizza is cooking place lobster meat in sauté pan with 1 tablespoon butter on low fame, to warm slightly.
- Take pizza out of oven, and top with warmed reserved lobster meat.
- Slice and serve.
- If you prefer video instructions, please watch our “How to Make Lobster White Truffle Pizza” video here.
- Note: Fresh lobster meat should be eaten within four days upon arrival, however it can be frozen up to one month.
- If you freeze the lobster meat, allow it to thaw in refrigerator overnight and proceed with baking instructions listed above.
Print Version – Lobster White Truffle Pizza Instructions
Requires Adobe Acrobat