How to Make Maine Lobster Pot Pie
Written Preparation Instructions for Maine Lobster Pot Pie
The total plating & baking time for this item is approximately 10 minutes, not counting the time needed to preheat your oven. You can download a printable version of these instructions using the link at the bottom of the page.
- Place puff pastry lids in freezer and lobster pot pie filling in refrigerator until ready to bake/serve.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, put puff pastry lids in oven on greased tray.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes until puffed & golden.
- Option One: To heat filling place lobster pot pie sealed bag in simmering water, for eight minutes or until warmed through.
- Option Two: Cut bag open and pour in sauté pan on stove over medium heat. Heat until begins to boil and thicken,
- Pour into reserved warmed ramekins; top with puff pastry.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- You can find video instructions on “How to Prepare Maine Lobster Pot Pie” here on our site.
- Note: Lobster Pot Pie filling should be eaten within four days upon arrival, however it can be frozen up to one month.
- After freezing pot pie filling thaw in refrigerator overnight and refer to Option Two, sauté pan method for reheating.
- The base may separate after being frozen however, this is easily fixed by whisking the mixture during the re-heating process.
Print Version – Maine Lobster Pot Pie Instructions
Requires Adobe Acrobat